Seminar Attendee Testimonials
Amazing Thoughts About The Human Pelvis: Crossroads of Function!
• I´ve heard a lot of great things about this course – and they´re all true!
• I´ve been to a lot of courses over the years – this was THE BEST overall presentation – exceptional power point slides/video, great lab assistants and a first rate instructor (Richard Jackson). The whole course was excellent!
• I liked that this course is based on anatomy and fact; not bandwagon. I enjoyed Richard´s sense of humor.
Amazing Thoughts About Functional Relationships of the Lower Half!
• This course makes me look at low back pain patients differently – it´s all connected – I get it now!
• As an educator, I appreciate your style and found this a marvelous learning experience. But mostly, I appreciate what you have done for me as a clinician. I have been making Orthotics for over 20 years at a rate of about 10 pairs a week. I have never wanted to attend a foot course because I didn´t want to limit my attention to the foot alone… you have ENLIGHTENED me in many ways and provided an affirmation that what I´ve been trying to do with my Orthotic isn´t too far off the mark. You´ve also opened my eyes to some new research opportunities.
And these are just a FEW of the hundreds of comments we´ve gotten over the years! If you´re a registered Physical Therapists, M.D.s or D.O., be sure and catch our next Seminar… coming to a city near you!